Einstein

Personally, I experience the greatest degree of pleasure in having contact with works of art. They furnish me with happy feelings of intensity such as I cannot derive from other realms.
- Einstein -

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

220 Outlet

After a series of welding classes I was gung ho about MIG welding. For Christmas I got a Lincoln with all the protective gear. I was ready to weld in the comfort of my driveway. My hopes and dreams were crushed when I was schooled by Steven on the 220 outlet.


Well Christmas came again in July when Steven installed the outlet. Our goal during installation: Survive potential electrocution and heat stroke. Installing a 220 outlet in July was not one of our brightest moves. Turning off the electricity and thus the air conditioning in Arizona during the month of July was a sacrifice I was willing to make. Too bad I was not willing to sacrifice welding in the scorching heat. Guess I just had to hold of for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment